Did you know?
Stress is the #1 risk factor of illness.
You can’t always fix your stressors.
You CAN FIX how stress affects you.
Introducing THE STRESS FIX:
Lifelong SKILLS not PILLS that solve stress
Stop “managing” stress. Fix your stress!
THE STRESS FIX is a system of effective SKILLS not PILLS to immediately eliminate (not merely “manage”) stress damage. These unique and easy-to-learn tools to better operate your body, mind and energy will give you lifelong benefits. THE STRESS FIX™ creates OPPORTUNING™ – the artful science and wisdom of using stress positively to produce optimal health, achieve goals, create solutions, strengthen your focus and gain energy to enjoy richer quality of life.
Let’s explore the benefits of fixing stress…
- De-stress, feel calm and restore focus in seconds
- Relieve & prevent all stress symptoms without medications
- Prevent burnout and improve productivity
- Help prevent burnout, relieve stress symptoms and de-stress in seconds
- Enjoy nourishing self-care for yourself, your team and your patients with HPA-axis “health-producing” skills
- Proactively produce healthy people to work and lower total illness costs
- Increase productivity, prevent losses and gain financial savings
- Appreciate human capital and retain talent
- Significantly decrease burnout, turnover costs and workplace disruptions
- Reduce medical errors causing liability and malpractice costs
- Increase patient satisfaction to prevent lower reimbursements
Achieve an optimal health state for top performance and better focus
Turn business and personal challenges into goal-achieving solutions
Turn on your brain and recharge quickly for maximum productivity
Meet Your Stress Specialist
Psychophysiologist Robert Simon Siegel, MS is an international stress specialist, corporate wellness trainer, workshop facilitator and book author: Six Seconds to True Calm: Thriving Skills for 21st Century Living. Robert developed the functional health skills for PRODUCING HEALTH and THE STRESS FIXTM over 25 years of research and clinical experience in hospitals and medical centers.