Want to learn more?
Have a question you want to ask Robert directly about THE STRESS FIX? Or, want to schedule a training or keynote speech for your group? THE STRESS FIX trainings are perfect for:
- Companies and corporate wellness programs
- Private groups or Individuals
- Lunch-and-Learn workshop series
- Keynote speeches at conferences and conventions
Send Robert a message today to get answers and even set up a one-on-one.
PHONE: (804) 616-5053
MAIL: PO Box 18511, Richmond, VA 23226
Get In Touch
Find THE STRESS FIX solution that is right for you!
Private Group Workshops
Organizations/Teams, Nurses/Physicians/Healthcare Professionals/Hospitals, Small Business Owners, Fitness Centers and any stressed-out group
Each private training is customized to the audience and can include 1 or more modules based on your team’s available time. While all 3 modules are recommended, the first module (a must-have!) is deliverable in a 60 or 90 minute format to fit most training windows. We also offer many options to deliver the content in segments that fit your team’s schedule. We promise designing your custom workshop will be STRESS-FREE.
Pricing: Varies by location and session
Availability: Currently available in Greater Richmond, VA. Other locations can be arranged.
These unique training sessions are an ideal way to pick up some real-time, stress-fixing skills. Each course may vary, so be sure to check out the schedule below for complete listings and descriptions.
One-on-One Private Sessions
Pricing: Sessions start @ $150 / hour (discounts available for purchasing multiple sessions)
Work with Robert one-on-one or with a partner in intimate 60-90 minute sessions that are customized to your needs. The skills taught are all based around THE STRESS FIX solution and have helped people from all walks of life discover stress-free living and energized health.
Fixing stress benefits everyone…
- De-stress, feel calm and restore focus in seconds
- Relieve & prevent all stress symptoms without medications
- Prevent burnout and improve productivity
- Proactively produce healthy people to work and lower total illness costs
- Increase productivity, prevent losses and gain financial savings
- Appreciate human capital and retain talent
- Significantly decrease turnover costs and workplace disruptions
- Reduce medical errors causing liability and malpractice costs
- Increase patient satisfaction to prevent lower reimbursements